Well the baby was once again contrary. This time it was her ankles that were crossed. We tried everything from drinking caffeine to almost doing dances. However, I requested that the doctor come in and give it a try. He didn't see any boy parts and was for sure he saw girl. So I quickly asked 80% sure its a girl and he was confident in saying, "I would say for sure 80%." You could tell he was 100% but just didn't want to make the assumptions without visually viewing the correct image. However, to be 100% for sure once again I go back for the third ultrasound in a month on June 11th. They also needed to check one other thing. She was very comfortable inside, healthy, and already causing mommy and daddy to almost have a nervous breakdown. Her mouth was moving and she snuggled with her hands close to her face.
We are actually on our way to Gatlinburg and I am buying PINK! I will save the receipts but he was very confident that baby K is a GIRL!
We are very excited to actually be calling her by name!
Thursday, May 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
looks like ava will have a best friend!! ava and ally....too cute. :)
Post a Comment