Monday, November 17, 2008

It's Hard To Stay Awake




Mommy was playing with me in these pictures trying to keep me awake. You see, I really like sleeping during the day. Mom and dad took me to church this morning and I slept. Then they took me to Kohls to do some Christmas shopping, and I slept.Then they went out for lunch at Raferty's, and I slept. When they got home, I slept some more. Later in the evening they went to K-Mart, guess what, I slept. Therefore, about 7:30 last night, mom decided for her sake I needed to be awake a little. When I see the camera, of course, I have to show off! Well, it only lasted about 30 minutes and I was tired. I guess because mom and dad are now giving me 5 ounces, I still slept good at night. I slept from 11:30-4:00 this morning. Mommy says, she can't complain!

All in All, I am PERFECT! Thats what Daddy always says. I am getting excited about this weekend and next week as I get to celebrate my first Thanksgiving with all my family. I'm 100% sure, no one will SPOIL me!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

My Family & Friends

My Friends on the Web!