Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day Photos!




What a great 1st Mother's Day it has been! I mean what else could a mom ask for than a healthy beautiful baby girl and a great husband! It was already a great Mother's Day when I woke up to a kiss from Daddy and the sweet voice of Ally playing in her bed. However, the day only got better! Daddy and Ally gave me sweet cards and a keychain locket where Miss Ally's picture will fit perfect. We went to church and then they took me to Nashville for a great lunch and a few hours at the mall. The rest of the evening is R and R, which is much needed!

I have been so blessed! Ally is the light of my world. She makes a long stressful day worth while when I pick her up, and she is smiling from ear to ear with her feet kicking so hard because she is soooooo excited! I just love it! I've prayed all of my life for a great husband, beautiful healthy children, and a successful life. I believe God has answered my prayers! He's AMAZING!

Ally's card read: "there is nothing I like more than to be in your arms." I can truly say back that it means so much for her to be in my arms! I am honored to be her mother and look forward to watching my baby girl grow into a beautiful mother herself some day. (some time longggggggggggggggg from now)

Thanks Daddy for taking some great Mother's Day Pictures! They will be treasured FOREVER!
I love you so much, Allyson! (Daddy I love you so much TOO!)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Aunt Haley said...

She is soo sweet! I am glad you had a wonderful mothers day that your deserved! You are a wonderful mother! Love you guys so much!

-Aunt Haley

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

My Family & Friends

My Friends on the Web!