Sunday, July 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Momma!

What a wonderful Birthday it has been. Of course, there is nothing more I could want than my beautiful baby girl and great husband, and I have both. This birthday was even more special in that my nephews, Cameron and Hunter, are spending a few days with us. Therefore, we spent the day by going to church, to the science museum, and then to Nashville for a great meal at the Cheesecake Factory. Of course, our meal was good, but desert was even better! Therefore, I had a very nice birthday. Thanks to everyone for my birthday wishes.


Oh, the only thing that would have by b-day even better would be for my baby girl to say "MAMA." Considering her vocabulary these days are DADADADA! Thats ok though! Love you Honey! We've been working on it!




Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

My Family & Friends

My Friends on the Web!