Thursday, September 10, 2009

What is She Doing At 11 Months




Oh our child is a HAM! We actually haven't taken any formal pictures for 11 months, we are saving all of it for that 1 year. Althouh, I posted a few pictures of Ally being the ham she is. She continues to hear the word " no " quite often as she gets into everything, the trash, toilets, you name it. She is quite the talker these days. Still her favorite is "dada" but does say "mama" when she wants to. Her new thing is "ah ou" and "oh no" once when she had to get in her car seat. She loves to eat everything in site. In fact just yesterday I was so hungry after work we stopped at McDonalds. I ordered a coke and fries. Ally was almost asleep but when she saw me take a bite, the pacifer was spit out of her mouth and she began to fuss. Therefore, while driving down the road I had to feed her fries as well. You just never know about her. There is no more baby food for supper, she wants the real food. She also likes her whole milk in the mornings for breakfast. We haven't completly gone off formula yet, but hope to soon. She won't take her milk from a sippy cup, thats only for water. Thats at least what she thinks. However, it must be ICE water, or its yucky! Thats my kinda girl. There is no more running to the potty and leaving her in the living room. She ventures to the guest bath or in to something she isn't suppose to be. Therefore, I guess you can say around the Kerr house is busy. However, we woouldn't trade it for anything. She is AWESOME!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Brian and Erin said...

How adorable! Love her facial expressions! Isn't it the most wonderful thing in the world? I sometimes forget what it is like to keep a clean house or have quiet moments to finish a book, but it is priceless...and like you said we wouldn't trade it for the world!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

My Family & Friends

My Friends on the Web!