I got her medicine in her as soon as we got back and finally got a few smiles out of her. She has turned into quite the monkey, trying to climb in and on everything.
Monday, February 1, 2010
A Smile or Two FINALLY!
What a rough weekend we've had. Ally's cold hasn't got any better. Therefore, we went back to the doctor today to find that we also have double ear infections again. Poor girl, back on an antibiotic and stronger congestion medicine. Please pray that those ears get better so that we are not facing tubes.
I got her medicine in her as soon as we got back and finally got a few smiles out of her. She has turned into quite the monkey, trying to climb in and on everything.
I got her medicine in her as soon as we got back and finally got a few smiles out of her. She has turned into quite the monkey, trying to climb in and on everything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
It is so hard to have a sick baby! We will pray for her! Enjoy those few happy moments until you are back to normal! I hope it is sooner rather than later.
Post a Comment