Sunday, August 15, 2010

My Big Girl These Days


Another great weekend at the Kerr house. Daddy played golf on Saturday while mommy and Ally went to a pool party. I forgot to take my camera. Last night we stayed home and made dinner and had some much needed R&R. After church today, we enjoyed lunch out with friends and then returned home for a nice short visit with Nana, Papaw, and Great Aunt Brenda. Ally spent most of the time showing off. Yep, that would be our daughter. We haven't taken many pictures of Ally at all due to just busy life. I know thats not much of an excuse, but I'm going to use it. After Ally got her dress on for church this moring, she was the one saying "dress pitty, pictures." So, here came the camera!




Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

My Family & Friends

My Friends on the Web!