Oh my I am such a bad mommy waiting of course this late again to post. I am so behind. Too be real honest Ally isn't quite the camera girl anymore. She doesn't sit still long eneogh. So as we had cuddle time this afternoon, we decided to take a picture or two. Ally is quite the ham these days. Her vocabulary is unbelievable. Every day there is a new word and so plain. It really blows my mind. She has gotten so tall, and finally getting that hair to grow. She is doing better with her new bed, while we still haven't made it all night. We will surely get there. Anyhow, sorry for not posting sooner, its just that with a "2" year old, my feet really are moving at all seconds of the day. As I am typing right now, she is all over me. Too funny!



No comments:
Post a Comment