Monday, December 8, 2008
A Sad Day for Mommy
Well after 9 weeks of being home with me, Mommy had to go back to work today. She was very sad this morning when she left and was very happy when she returned. Although, her day wasn't bad at all, it was nothing liking being at home. However, I stayed home with my Nana and we had a good day. The top picture is Mommy kissing me after work. I didn't think someone could be that full of kisses, she wouldn't stop! Mommy came home and changed her clothes; she thought they may be full of germs, and then she picked me right up! I shared a few grins with her soon after. The bottom picture is me getting my bath tonight! I am starting to really enjoy bath time, that is once I get in the tub! Getting out is not really my favorite part either. Although Mommy is sad, she only has two weeks and then Christmas Break!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Family & Friends
My Friends on the Web!
Recently
-
▼
2008
(57)
-
▼
December
(17)
- 3 Month Update
- Christmas 2008
- Christmas wth Daddy's Family
- Christmas Eve Family Pictures
- Christmas Eve
- Meeting My New Friend, Paisley
- Our Little Angel
- A Few More Christmas Pics
- Christmas Pictures and Updates
- The Week is OVER!
- A Sad Day for Mommy
- Happy Birthday Allyson!
- We traveled to Nashville last weekend with Aunt ...
- 2 month Update
- I Met My Babysitter!
- More Pics
- Mommy Making Me Laugh
-
▼
December
(17)



No comments:
Post a Comment