Friday, December 12, 2008

The Week is OVER!



WOW! Mommy and I both made it through the week! Although, mommy missed me sooooooooo much, I was well taken care of. My Nana and Grandmamma came down to take care of me this week and they both are coming back next week! They spoil me so much! Thank you Nana and Grandmamma! Mommy has hardly been able to keep her eyes open at night, so her and I sleep a lot. I've been sleeping real well for Mommy since she went back to work. I either wake up once or I sleep the entire night! Daddy has been helping Mommy at night! She really appreciates it! Mommy thought she would post a few new pictures. The first picture of me is what I look like when I get REAL hungry. It's a good thing I don't have teeth yet, I might bite my fingers off! Mommy and Daddy can hardly fix my bottle quick eneogh! The last two pictures are one of my many Christmas outfits!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I knew the two of you would make it through the week!!!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

My Family & Friends

My Friends on the Web!