Thursday, February 19, 2009

Bring on the Food!

I have discovered that my teether's are some of my favorite toys. In fact, when I drop them I cry a very mad cry. That could only mean one thing. Teeth are coming soon! We can't wait. My meals include: Cereal and Prunes (apple sauce) for breakfast and supper, and my good ole formula for my snacks during the day. And let me say, don't let me get hungry! I am ready for those nasty sweet potatoes, green beans, and good ole smashed up meat in a jar! (Mommy says YUCK! except for the Banana's, she will help me eat those)

Mommy and Daddy have also discovered that I have another one of Daddy's traits, STINKY FEET! YUCK! Daddy was clipping my toe nails and discovered they STUNK! So now Mommy and Daddy call me "stinky piggies."My vocabulary has really begun to grow. Who knows whats really coming out in those baby talks, but Mommy can't wait until she understands just what I am saying!








Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

My Family & Friends

My Friends on the Web!