YUCK! Today was round 2 of nasty shots! It was very frightening! I weighed in at 14lbs 1oz. I was 24in long. I can now up my cereal intake, as I keep growing into such a big girl. Other than a bit of allergies, I'm a healthy 4 month old. From the pics you can see just what those shots do to me! 4 month pictures coming soon!
Friday, February 6, 2009
Round Two
YUCK! Today was round 2 of nasty shots! It was very frightening! I weighed in at 14lbs 1oz. I was 24in long. I can now up my cereal intake, as I keep growing into such a big girl. Other than a bit of allergies, I'm a healthy 4 month old. From the pics you can see just what those shots do to me! 4 month pictures coming soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment