While hanging out outside this evening, we caught some of Ally's favorite facial expressions. We go from the cutest little smile, scrunching her nose up, to the sadest little pucker. We can't help but laugh everytime she does it, she is so funny!
Monday, August 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Family & Friends
My Friends on the Web!
Recently
-
▼
2009
(208)
-
▼
August
(19)
- Step By Step
- PLAY BALL
- Dadadadadadada........
- From One Expression to Another
- Me and Aunt Haley
- Mommy and Me
- THE TYPICAL EVENING!
- TEN MONTHS OLD (hard to believe)
- More 10 month photos!
- Look What I Can Do!
- Picture PERFECT! Daddy was rubbing her feet! At ti...
- What will she climb on next! Trying to get as clo...
- Bye Bye Baby Food, I'm Such A Big Girl
- Hanging Out!
- This would be Ally these days, pulling up on EVERY...
- I Found My Best Friend
- TROUBLE!
- My First Bicycle Ride
- Just Hanging Out
-
▼
August
(19)



1 comment:
Brian thinks he has seen the sad face from Wes before...ha!
Post a Comment