This is Ally's entertainment most evenings, chasing Laney around the living room. Laney is getting better about it, but most of the time will run away as she sees Ally getting close. At times, Ally will sneak up on her, and give her a good pet. Its very funny to watch. I can just imagine what its going to be like in a couple of years. Ally bugging the fire out of Laney, I'm sure!
Wednesday, August 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Family & Friends
My Friends on the Web!
Recently
-
▼
2009
(208)
-
▼
August
(19)
- Step By Step
- PLAY BALL
- Dadadadadadada........
- From One Expression to Another
- Me and Aunt Haley
- Mommy and Me
- THE TYPICAL EVENING!
- TEN MONTHS OLD (hard to believe)
- More 10 month photos!
- Look What I Can Do!
- Picture PERFECT! Daddy was rubbing her feet! At ti...
- What will she climb on next! Trying to get as clo...
- Bye Bye Baby Food, I'm Such A Big Girl
- Hanging Out!
- This would be Ally these days, pulling up on EVERY...
- I Found My Best Friend
- TROUBLE!
- My First Bicycle Ride
- Just Hanging Out
-
▼
August
(19)



No comments:
Post a Comment