Friday, August 14, 2009

TEN MONTHS OLD (hard to believe)



Ten months and busy! Ally has just developed the sweetest personality, still has the prettiest smile, and loves the attention. She is such a big girl these days. We are enjoying watching her change each day. I believe that she would enjoy the monkeys at the zoo, as she herself reminds me of a monkey. She climbs on everything. I have rearranged furniture in order to keep her confined to at least one room, although, these days she ends up in the kitchen, down the hall, and even in the bathroom. Miss Piggy doesn't care too much for baby food anymore, she'd rather have the good stuff. I guess I can't blame her, considering some of the baby food I tasted was disgusting. She has learned the word "no." Although, it kills me to tell her. Most of the time, she turns to you and puckers her lips and begins to sniff. It kills me! She is just perfect! Oh, and SPOILED! We are loving every minute!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

My Family & Friends

My Friends on the Web!