My child is so FUNNY! Today we got out the walker, and boy did she take off. She actually did much better than I thought. She took off pushing taking a step each time. OH, it won't be long and she'll be doing it by herself! She was having a blast!
Saturday, August 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Family & Friends
My Friends on the Web!
Recently
-
▼
2009
(208)
-
▼
August
(19)
- Step By Step
- PLAY BALL
- Dadadadadadada........
- From One Expression to Another
- Me and Aunt Haley
- Mommy and Me
- THE TYPICAL EVENING!
- TEN MONTHS OLD (hard to believe)
- More 10 month photos!
- Look What I Can Do!
- Picture PERFECT! Daddy was rubbing her feet! At ti...
- What will she climb on next! Trying to get as clo...
- Bye Bye Baby Food, I'm Such A Big Girl
- Hanging Out!
- This would be Ally these days, pulling up on EVERY...
- I Found My Best Friend
- TROUBLE!
- My First Bicycle Ride
- Just Hanging Out
-
▼
August
(19)



2 comments:
We may have to invest in one of these! By the way...is her hair going to be blond?
So she is for sure taking after her aunt Haley since she is scrunching up her nose everytime she smiles now...she is going to have a white line acrossed it like mine if she is out in the sun for much longer!!
Post a Comment